- Wind & offshore & BHV industry
- Greater Rotterdam
- 32-40 hours a week
- Competitive salary
- 28 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Survive at sea, provide first aid in a complex situation, escape from a waterlogged helicopter, fight fires. Every day our instructors are busy training students to control or combat dangerous situations in a wind turbine or offshore environment. If you also want to train students in this and contribute to safety in the work field, apply for this position!
What are you going to do?
As a trainer wind & offshore & BHV (32 – 40 hours m/f )you mainly focus on teaching offshore (OPITO, NOGEPA), wind (GWO) and Company Emergency Response (NIBHV) related safety training. This includes training such as: survival at sea, firefighting, working at heights, escaping from a helicopter that has hit the water, first aid in the event of accidents and ergonomics. You are also employable and/or willing to develop yourself on other safety training courses that DELTA Safety Training provides. You are proactive and immerse yourself in the latest developments in your field. You are stress-resistant, a team player, accurate, solution-oriented and communicative.
What we offer?
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team.
- A contract with a view to a contract for an indefinite period.
- Market-based salary depending on experience. The salary conditions and fringe benefits are competitive, with your experience playing the biggest role.
- 28 vacation days per year.
- A position with a lot of challenge and freedom within a dynamic, fast-growing company with the largest maritime training pool in the Benelux and more than 5,000 m2 of beautiful indoor training facilities.
- A job with a lot of responsibility; your training is the core of our work and you are one of the faces of our company.
Who we are looking for
An enthusiastic, proactive, independent and responsible employee who has relevant experience in the above field and enjoys transferring this knowledge to our students. Do you recognize yourself in the following matters?
- Minimum MBO(+) working and thinking level.
- Experience in teaching the above trainings.
- Proactive, independent and responsible attitude, with team player as core competence and above all a good mood.
- Energetic, flexible and eager to learn
- Representative and communicative skills
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and writing.
- In possession of a valid driving license B / BE
DELTA Safety Training is a renowned provider of professional safety training for, among others, the on- & offshore oil and gas industry, wind energy sector, maritime and (petro) chemical industry. With a passionate team of 8 trainers and our state-of-the-art training center, we deliver well-trained people every day so that they can work safely, both for large multinationals and SMEs.
In addition to our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled trainer!
Do you get excited about the above vacancy and do you get energy when you can transfer your knowledge from the work field to students? Send your resume with a short motivation to Nicky Mayer (operations manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him by phone for more information (06 53 18 14 90). You will receive a response from us within 2 working days at the latest!
If the above vacancy is perfect for you, but you don’t have the experience as an instructor, then don’t hesitate to contact us! We also have room for an instructor in training, where we will train you to become a fully-fledged and independent instructor.
Why did other trainers precede you to work at DELTA Safety Training?
“I like to teach students new knowledge, I get a lot of satisfaction from this. At DELTA Safety Training, the training center is spacious and all the necessary materials are available. This allows me to fully focus on the preparation of my lessons.”
“A close-knit team in which fun and a good working atmosphere are important. This is why working at DELTA Safety Training is so awesome!”
“When I was hired at DELTA Safety Training, I specialized in Working at Height. I have now been working at DELTA Safety Training for a year and have been given the opportunity to develop myself in other fields such as Offshore. My work therefore remains very varied and interesting!”